Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bored and Homesick

Hi all, this post is just to let ya'll know that I'm still alive and stuff. Nothing is really happening here, just work and sleep. Who knew that Africa could be just as, if not more, boring than PEI. Nkosi is a very sleepy little place, smaller and more conservative than Charlottetown, and without a great group of friends to "make our own fun" with I'm not having the greatest time. I guess I'm just homesick. Especially since I hated missing Halloween. Heather sent some pics of the Baba's Halloween party, it looked like tons of fun. Anyway, I miss ya'll tons, I'll post again when something interesting happens.

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Randall said...

Thinking about you, Laurie, and wishing you the best. Looking forward to hearing some great stories when you come back to the Maritimes.

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you sooooo much! Please call me when you get the chance! Things ain't the same without you...
Muah, Heath

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't you on messenger anymore??? Is the connection screwed again??

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

Hi guys, thanks for the love! :) And Randy, nice to see ya, stories shall be forth coming! Heath, haven't been able to get on much lately, the connections aren't great but I will be around when I can. Wht would I do with you, it doesn't bear thinking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home