Monday, November 21, 2005

Get the fatted calf ready for slaughter, I'm coming home!

Hi everyone, wonderful fantastic news: I'm coming home for Christmas! My wonderful father, having been lobbied on my behalf by my fantastic sisters, is buying me a plane ticket for Christmas! I can't even begin to say how happy I am to be able to spend the holidays with my family and friends. I'll be home for two or three weeks, stay tuned for exact dates as I firm up my travel plans. I'll be flying into Halifax, so if anyone plans to be there around December 19th and would like to give me a ride home, I'll be happy to split the gas, and maybe even buy some drinks at Baba's (after the car is safely parked, of course!)

8 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
You'll be home for my annual Christmas thingy. This is fantastic!

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just happy that you'll be home!!!
Box 'o L'Ambiance here we come!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

I can't wait for the annual christmas thing! AND a box of L'Ambiance! I'll be bringing back some Waragi as well. So, Heather expect me to show up on your doorstep bearing boxes of Booze on the 20th, k?

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way...
... we were batting around ideas for this years round of movies during the annual Christmas thingy. After much deliberation, the concensus is "Cheesy Monster Movie Night." The other contender was "The Wizard of Oz" synched to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album. In retrospect, maybe "The Exorcist" wasn't the greatest choice for a Christmas movie: there's just something really wrong with watching that famous crucifixion "love" scene ad then thinking of Baby Jesus lying in that manger... brrr!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're gonna watch "Santa Claus vs. The Martians"!

I wonder if L'Ambiance will be doing the Spumante promotion this year again? ;)

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

Monster movies sound fabulous, I can't wait for the party! I'll bring some Uganda Waragi for drinks!

(And I promise not to fall asleep and make excorsist noise this year!)

Who all will be in town this year? The party seems to be getting smaller? Will Arden and Rosita be back? Jeremy? Randy?

They better be running the promotion, we need our new year's miracle!

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! We'll be home for some of the same time!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

Wow, sounds like there will be a good group at home for the holidays, arden and rosita are going to be on the island as well, can't wait to party with all my peeps!

Jeremy - can't wait to see you! its been ages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home