Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More internet problems...

Hi Darlings,

Some of you may be wondering why you haven't heard from me in a while. No, I haven't been eaten by a lion, warthog, or zebra, and no, I haven't caught rabies, maleria, or even elephantitis. Its just the stupid internet again. Hasn't been working in nearly a week, so I'm logging this from an internet cafe.

I have some great pics from my trips to Lake Mburo that I'll be posting as soon as the internet is back to normal (normal being painfully slow, but actually working, instead of just dead). And I'm going to Murchison Falls this weekend, so once the internet is back to normal the posts will be fast and furious!

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear you're okay, Honey Bear! We're all alive and well in Canada Land, although right about now we are being pelted with lots o' snow 'n stuff. Can't wait to hear about your adventures (with pics).

HUGZ!!!

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're ok.
Was a little worried.
Let me know when you get back on.

Oh, you wanted to know my journal, nothing too ciritcal in it at the moment.
http://damhan-alluidh.livejournal.com

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

Will - Oh baby, have I got pics! Not only do I still have to put up the Lake Mburo shots, but I now have A LOT (around 300) pictures from Murchison Falls to sort through and post. Not all of course, just the best ones. Miss ya tons big bro! Think of me sweating off my sunscreen in africa while you're being snowed on!

Joe - Please don't worry, this happens here! anyway, its back now.

Nice journal! - really liked your most recent comment on homophobia.

Cheers my darlings! Try to stay warm in all that cold and snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home