Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Fill Up My Dance Card!

Hi my beautiful friends who I miss so, so much! So, here is the deal so far. It is likely, though not confirmed that my dad will pick me up in Halifax Tuesday night, but not till late cause he has to work. So I won't be in Ch-town till about midnight, and at that point I'll be desperately wanting a shower! (Mmmm... hot shower with no bugs in it, followed by being wrapped up in a big fluffy towel... you have no idea how nice that sounds!) So I won't be available for drink till 1ish Tuesday night. Which I'm up for, but you lovely people work, so I get that it won't work out. (If anyone does want to meet up, and/or doesn't have to work the next day, please leave me a message!)

So, it looks like we'll be getting together Wednesday night instead. Which as I recall is open-mic night, always fun! But maybe it would be good to get together before that? Somewhere quietish that we can talk? Suggestions welcome! As my email access is sketchy, I suggest you leave messages as to plans and social itineraries here.

I love and miss ya'll like crazy, I can't get home soon enough!

PS - if anyone has the time to drive to Halifax and get me home a bit earlier, I'll pay bridge and gas!

ps - Will's party is Wednesday Night, so that is where I will be! But I'm still accepting invites to balls, fetes, square dance and hootinanies for other dates.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home