Sunday, December 04, 2005

Scary things

So, I left Friday for Kampala, hung out at the Red Chili Hideaway (definitely recommended) and saw the new Harry Potter movie. Then, early Saturday morning I left for the Nile High Campsite for bungee jumping and rafting with Adrift. A fabulous place, defiantly check it out if you're ever in the area.

So, I jumped and went on a full day rafting trip. I'll post more later on both experiences, for now I’m just putting up the pictures I took. Cause every part of my body hurts. Even typing hurts. So stay tuned for the story of my near drowning! (Joking, I only thought I was drowning!)

There will be rafting pictures later, I ordered a DVD and pictures of the trip, but I have to pick it up in Kampala so it may be awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home