Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finalized plans! finally!

Well, I finally managed to book the flight to PEI, so I'll be getting home at 6:40pm. Thanks to everyone who looked for rides for me! And I found out why the booking didn't work, it wasn't aircanada, it turn out my card had been suspended because I made a charge at a business that has been skimming cards! The Visa security people reinstated it temporarily to help me get home, and because it doesn't look like any weird charges had been put through. So all is well.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS. Call me when as soon as you get in!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Lobo said...

You betcha, you're first on my list of folks to call!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home