Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Study: Get into Heaven

A new study from Hrvardi Posh School of Thought suggests that by giving rides to people stranded at the airport can increase your karma by up to 75% AND give you a 95% chance of going to heaven. This is good news for hindus, buddists, christians, and people who just like to have a good chance at stuff!*




*Heaven may not be the actual Kingdom of God, but Laurie’s Pants.**
**Getting into Laurie’s Pants does not necessarily imply sexual contact. You may simply be invited to try on Ms. Boswall’s pants.

5 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny.
Call me Tuesday night when you arrive. I don't care what time it is!!
What time does your flight arrive in Halifax?

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

Flight gets in to Hali at 4:30. But I'm going to splurge and by a plane ticket to charlottetown!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

Air Canada won't let me book my flight! I keep getting error messages! I hate air canada! They suck!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get it to work yet? You should fly direct to Ch'town!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

I'm trying to set up a flight into charlottetown, but its not working! Air Canada sucks the big one! I get an error message telling me to call air canada when i try to book. So I spent a ton of money calling them in the last couple days, but i always get put on hold till my phone shuts off!

Don't support air canada is you can help it! fly with west jet and canjet wherever you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home