Thursday, May 03, 2007

Introducing... Island Girl Away!

I'm no longer “Island Girl Abroad” as I've been back in Canada for almost a year now! But I thought it might be fun to get the blog going again, especially now that I've moved to Toronto, so far from most of my friends/family! And I have to say, Toronto is almost as exciting right now as a foreign country. Here are some fun facts:

Toronto is designated by the UN as the most multi-cultural city in the WORLD.

Toronto is the only city outside Asia where all schools of Chinese cooking are represented.

Pretty exciting, huh?

So, I'm living in Greektown, at Pape and Danforth, very close to lots of fabulous restaurants. In fact, I may write an entry about a few of the places I've eaten soon, but right now its getting late, and I am very tired.

So welcome to “Island Girl Away” the new incarnation of my blog, also available on Facebook!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Will-de-Beast very happy to see ISland Girl make 'Blog again. The Will-de-Beast also likey Greek food very much. The Will-de-Beast wait in eager anticipation for restaurant reviews of Island Girl so that when Will-de-Beast visit Toronto, he not forced to eat entire city (and many innocent bystanders) in order to fill cavernous belly.

HUGZ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home