Thursday, April 20, 2006

Coming home, joyfully and reluctantly

I am loving Lamu. I could stay here forever (if I could get ya'll to come join me here). Its gorgeous, and next week is Malid, a festival that includes among other things, a donkey race! I have my ticket now, though, so I will not be able to enter the race. Very sad, but also wonderful to know I will be with ya'll again soon.

So here is the plan: I will be arriving at Halifax airport at 4:40pm on April 28th. All previous offers regarding my pants, good karma, and heaven apply. In other words, I am again soliciting for rides from the airport! And please ensure a good band is playing at Baba's that night, that the sun is shining, and that you keep the evening free for some serious catching up (and a couple of drinks!) I miss ya'll, and its only for the people I love that I can tear myself away from paradise!

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!
Bring home some more of those Gin Pillows will ya? *wink* they were a hit at Xmas!
I cant' wait to see you!!!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lobo said...

lol... and I thought you didn't like gin? too bad you can't get pillows of vodka! Can't wait to see you too, ask around if anyones headed to Hali, will you?

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Matty said...

hmmmm in regards in to the offering of the pants....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home