Friday, October 07, 2005

Yup, I'm still here!

So here is what happened, the university is laying down fiber optic cable, which will make the internet faster once its up and running, but the dudes who are digging for it accidentally cut the wire in the ground that currently gives us internet access. So, my whole side of campus was cut off from the internet on Monday morning.

And then I had to go to Kampala on Wednesday, only got back late last night. I'll post more about Kampala later today, and I got some pictures as well from the Dutch guys who visited that I'll be putting up.

So stay tuned, I'll be back and posting up a storm after work. (Unless I decide to go to Kampala for the weekend, I could really do with some shopping and perhaps a movie.)

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you back on msn. I have much to talk about.

T-Dawg

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!
I was getting worried. I got your phone message last evening, it was so frickin' nice to hear your voice!!
Can't wait to talk to you!
Mwah, Heath

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Lobo said...

Ah, ya'll are so sweet to miss me, and I miss you guys too! Internet is still spotty but i'll try to get on msn later tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home